Saturday, January 23, 2016

Euri and Euan's Studio Photos


Finally, I had the kids photos taken last week! Eugene was, as usual, against the idea of bringing the kids to a professional photo studio as it is expensive and in his own words, "not a necessity".  I agree that it's really not necessary but with the kids' birthday coming in a few weeks, I just couldn't resist having their pictures taken. In fact, I need a new set of photos to use for their birthday invitations.

Euan's birthday is on the 17th of February. My little prince is turning 5! My darling little angel is turning 1 on the 23rd of April. Their birthdays are only more than a month apart so I'm so excited doing the birthday planning and all. :-)

There are a lot of photo studios in Manila but I've been eyeing CamKids since I gave birth to Euri. Haha. Anyway, here are some of the photos from the photo shoot taken by CamKids Studio, Robinson's Magnolia.


 

The photo package is Php1,500 for an unlimited photo session. You get to choose 4 photos. They will give you the 4 edited versions in soft copy and one 8R print, one 5R print and two 3R prints. If you you like to get the soft copies of the other photos, that is an additional Php250 each, all high-res and edited. Other photo packages are also available.