Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Things I Realized and Discovered When I Got Married

It’s been only a few months since Eugene and I got married, and in such a short time, I’ve already learned a lot about him and more about myself like…

The ideal wife...


  1. I can wake up at 4 o’clock in the morning to prepare/cook packed lunch even if I haven’t got any sleep.
  2. He would set the alarm 30 minutes earlier, and wake up 30 minutes later than his intended waking time.
  3. I can leave the house without combing my hair or putting any make-up on.
  4. He loves to wear worn out briefs.
  5. I have a talent in sewing worn-out briefs! Lol.
  6. I still won’t give up the best chicken part regardless of how much he begs for it. Akin lang ang pwet!
  7. He’s willing to spend thousands just to have our pet groomed.
  8. We love to eat too much that I can’t control our budget.
  9. He can raise my blood pressure in less than 5 minutes. Mapang-asar na, super kulit pa!
  10. I DO have self-control, else my husband is already confined in the orthopedic by now.
  11. He swims while he sleeps.
  12. I can sleep with only three pillows on my bed (the remaining 5-6 pillows are somewhere on the floor after my husband unconsciously kicks them off the bed).
  13. He talks in his sleep.
  14. I have good communication skills with someone who sleep-talks.
  15. He does things that would normally turn me off (like farting out loud or forgetting to flush the toilet)… but I love him nevertheless.
The ideal husband...


These are just a few of the many things I discovered… but we have a long way to go and sure enough, this list will be miles long in no time.